My Family

My Family

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sledding

We were finally able to take Jackson sledding.  It was beautiful outside, so we took advantage of it!  It's amazing how warm 30 degrees feels after you have endured a whole month of 0 degrees or below.  Luke and I were excited that Jackson seemed to love sledding.  He would giggle the whole way down the hill.  This gives us hope that he will like skiing in the future!  I think we might try to take him skiing next winter.
"Alright Daddy, I'm ready!"

On their way up the hill for the first time

Let's do it again!

Ready, set, go!


On the way down

This is fun!

He wasn't the most successful walking in this snow.  It was pretty deep.
Jackson's eyes water as soon as we get outside in the cold.  Is this normal?!?  

One more time!


Not a bad view to look at everyday!  Anchorage is surrounded by mountains.


1 comment: