On another note, Alaska has welcomed us back with a vengeance. I guess after three weeks in Oklahoma, I got used to the nice weather. My body is in shock coming back to negative temperatures. This morning when I got in the car is said -12 degrees. Now that is just to cold! We have also had a record breaking season of snow so far (over 7 feet). I can't get over how big the piles of snow are outside our house. They are almost taller than I am. We have had to shovel out a spot for our dogs to do their business in the backyard because the snow is two-three times taller than they are out there and they had resorted to using our deck (not acceptable).
My Family
Saturday, January 14, 2012
Video of Jackson and Des
Here is the video of Jackson and Desmond playing at Christmas. Watch it until the end and you will see my son do a not so bright thing. It was funny though!
On another note, Alaska has welcomed us back with a vengeance. I guess after three weeks in Oklahoma, I got used to the nice weather. My body is in shock coming back to negative temperatures. This morning when I got in the car is said -12 degrees. Now that is just to cold! We have also had a record breaking season of snow so far (over 7 feet). I can't get over how big the piles of snow are outside our house. They are almost taller than I am. We have had to shovel out a spot for our dogs to do their business in the backyard because the snow is two-three times taller than they are out there and they had resorted to using our deck (not acceptable).
On another note, Alaska has welcomed us back with a vengeance. I guess after three weeks in Oklahoma, I got used to the nice weather. My body is in shock coming back to negative temperatures. This morning when I got in the car is said -12 degrees. Now that is just to cold! We have also had a record breaking season of snow so far (over 7 feet). I can't get over how big the piles of snow are outside our house. They are almost taller than I am. We have had to shovel out a spot for our dogs to do their business in the backyard because the snow is two-three times taller than they are out there and they had resorted to using our deck (not acceptable).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love this age!! Monkey-see, Monkey-do! ha! Adorable!!
ReplyDelete