I just need to whine and complain for a minute... this weather sucks! It has been below zero ever since we got home from Oklahoma. I just want it to get above ten. That's not asking for much, is it? I know we moved to Alaska, but this is a crazy winter (the locals even say that). I haven't minded the really cold weather until now because our heater in our house is just not keeping up. My house is COLD too! I just want my house to stay at 68. It's staying at 64 now. BOO!
Okay, enough complaining... on a more positive note.
I just have to say how much I am loving this stage Jackson is in right now. He is so much fun. His personality is coming out and let me tell you, he is dramatic! His newest thing is to whine, stop and look at me to make sure I'm watching, and then keep whining. He is starting to say real words. Earlier today, I said, "Jackson can you say mommy?" which he can say. He looks at me and says, "daddy" and smiles. Haha! He is a daddy's boy. Any time he thinks he hears the garage opening, he runs over to the door and says, "daddy." When Luke finally comes in the door, Jackson lets out a big giggle and runs off wanting Luke to follow him. I love that he is such a daddy's boy! He also loves our dogs (I'm not sure the love is mutual). He will lay on them and try to play with them when they are fighting with each other. I'm not sure, but I think yesterday he tried to bite Cookie imitating how they bite each other.
AWWW, I didn't know he was talking! So exciting to say Daddy. Mommy will come soon...any other words he's saying. Miss you and hope it warms up a bit for you. We are still waiting for a freeze. I am not complaining, but if we don't get one for a couple of days, the bugs and allergies are going to be SOOOO AWFUL!
ReplyDeleteneed an update, please :)
ReplyDelete