We went to the doctor today, and Jackson is getting tubes. I guess seven ear infections in his short ten month life is enough. Hopefully, I won't have to see as much of this...
And I will get to see more of this...
He will have the procedure Wednesday. We would appreciate your prayers!
On another note, the weather here was AMAZING today! I think it might have even topped 70 degrees. Our house was so hot! It is weird to not have an air conditioner in our house. It has been interesting to see how your body adjusts to the environment around you. Two weeks ago, I would have loved 70 degrees while I was in Oklahoma, but today 70 was hot. Our average summer day ranges from mid 50s to mid 60s. I thought I would miss the hot weather, but I don't. I have loved the Alaskan summer weather!
Welcome to the blog world! Hope all goes well with the tubes this week, poor guy with all the infections, but I'm glad that they are able to do something to help!
ReplyDelete