Honestly, we live in a great place that I want to share with everyone, and I have a kid who does cute things (at least I think he does)! Isn't he cute!!!
I am sure enjoying this Alaskan summer. I feel for you guys enduring the heat in Oklahoma and Texas while I'm enduring the 60 degree weather here. It's hard let me tell you.
I'm still in awe of where we live. Every time I leave my house I see stunning mountains all around. I don't think that will ever get old. The beautiful wild flowers blooming everywhere too! They are purple (my favorite). I will try to get some pictures. God was so creative when He made the world.
Go Julie, maybe you will do better at regular blogging than me. ILY!
ReplyDeleteYeah! Love keeping up with everyone this way! Your family will love it.
ReplyDeleteHe is adorable and God is good to us!
ReplyDelete