Jackson is such a fun kid. He is very dramatic and has extreme emotions, but I love that about him (most of the time). He still loves music and singing. He frequently sings along with Veggie Tales in the car. I love hearing his sweet voice trying to mimic the words of the songs. His favorite song to sing along to is "Allelu, Allelu" at the end of that song he shouts out "Praise Ye the Lord." I love it! He is obsessed with elephants right now. His favorite thing to do is dump all his toys out into the middle of the room and run through them to scatter them around. That is not my favorite thing. We are teaching him to clean up, but we still end up cleaning up a lot of the toys. He has a few chores he does around the house. He puts his laundry in his basket (we have to tell him to do that one everyday). He also feeds the dogs. He remembers to do that one on his own. I have to open the dog food container, but he can do the rest. He is very shy in unfamiliar situations at first. He takes after me, he has to sit back and observe before he will interact with people. If someone tries to talk to him right when they see him, he gives them a dirty look.
I love his curly hair and big blue eyes, but most of all I love his sweet heart. God has truly blessed Luke and I with our boys.
Here are some more pictures from Jackson's birthday party.

Great Pictures!!! :)
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday, Jackson!!
ReplyDelete