We had a birthday party for Jackson today. It was crazy and a lot of fun. There were five babies from eight months to one year old. They all did really well! Here they all are. Let me tell you how hard it is to get five babies to sit still!
| William, Cameron, Caleb, Alissa, Jackson |
We got Jackson a ball pit for his birthday. We need a lot of things to entertain him during our long winter, which is coming all to soon. He loved it! When he first saw it, he played in it for at least thirty minutes (which is a record for his attention span).
Jackson playing with his friends or more like playing next to his friends. They still don't interact much beyond taking toys from each other.
Jackson opening his presents. I had to open most of them. He wanted to play with the paper and boxes of course.
He liked sitting on the box!
A football! If he is anything like his daddy, he is going to LOVE football! (We had football playing in the background for all the dads that came.)
Some of the birthday decorations.
This is what he did when we were singing "Happy Birthday" to him.
He hated the cake. After he had his first taste of the icing, he spit it out and wanted nothing to do with it.
It was a great evening! I am so thankful for all the friends God has blessed Luke, Jackson, and I with here in Anchorage.
I love all the pictures and so wish I could've been there to celebrate with you! Happy Birthday Mr. Jackson, I love you so much!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Jackson! What a fun party you had for him, and the ball pit is a great toy to have for winter...he is going to have tons of fun with that. What a happy birthday boy.
ReplyDeleteLaura
What a cute photo of all the babies. Jackson, you're going to be so much better off laying off the cake---good job, buddy!
ReplyDelete